Manage my shareholding

Changes to details and other
matters relating to my shareholding

Changes to details and other matters associated with your shareholding should be handled through the Share Registry: Computershare Investor Services.

Changes may be handled:

  • Online by logging into the Computershare website at the address below; or
  • Manually by downloading the standard forms on this page, completing the form and lodging by mail to Computershare at the address below.


via ‘Easy Update’, following the link below: ; or

via Investorcentre, following the link below:

+61 3 9415 4000


1300 850 505

0800 885 885

Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
GPO Box 2975
Melbourne VIC 3001 AUSTRALIA

Off-market share transfers should
be submitted to the Share Registry.

Please ensure that you satisfy Computershare’s requirements for the submission and processing of Off-Market Transfers.

A standard Off-Market Share Transfer Form, including instructions, can be accessed online at

Forms to manage your shareholding (if lodging by mail)

Direct Credit of Dividends
Change of Address