Changes to your shareholding details should be notified to Whitefield’s Share Registry. Changes may be performed over the internet via the Share Registry's online service www.investorcentre.com or via submission of hard copy form available from the Share Registry.
This includes changes in details relating to:
- Change to Name
- Chnage of Address (Issuer sponsored holders only).
- Notification of TFN
- Notification of Banking Details
- Communication Preferences
- Participation in Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- Participation in the Bonus Share Plan
Note: if your holding is Broker Sponsored, indicated by an X at the start of your holder number you can only change your address via your sponsoring broker.